1. ELECTRICAL MACHINE & POWER CONVERSION ENGINEER (M/F)
The main tasks and responsibilities are the following:
- Design of the generator, in cooperation with the colleagues from XEMC Generator
- Advise on and design/implementation of the power train and grid coupling in the wind turbine (s) in accordance with national and international codes, standards and regulations;
- Perform and review calculations of the electrical systems of the power train and the grid coupling;
- Dimension and select equipment of the power train and grid coupling;
- Draft and interpret technical specifications, diagrams and schematics for power train and grid coupling and related protection requests;
- Assist with the commissioning of the power train and grid coupling installation
- Able to write and review independently a.o. functional and technical specifications, protocols for commissioning, manuals etc.
- Able to execute protocols independently for commissioning of power train and grid coupling, capturing and reviewing revision documents;
- Take care of the technical coordination and supervision on site.
- WO- /HBO+- diploma electrical engineering direction power engineering or equivalent;
- Several years relevant work experience;
- Knowledge of relevant IEC standards NEN-EN50110/NEN3140/NEN3840, IEC 60034, IEC60076, EN60146, IEC61800, EN61000, IEC61400-21 etc.;
- Knowledge of engineering and construction projects;
- Practical knowledge of HV and LV electrical installations, commissioning, and quality requirements;
- Able to work within an international, multidisciplinary team of engineers;
- Good organizational and communication skills;
- Good command of spoken and written English (business);
- Automation: MS Office, electric calculation program;
- Disposal of VCA VOL certificate;
- Disposal of certificate (STIPEL) Plant/Work manager High Voltage/Low Voltage.
2. FEM ENGINEER (M/F)
- Modelling of constructions with FEM;
- Analyze simple constructions with analytical methods;
- Execution of strength calculations and reporting;
- Preparation of specifications;
- Communicate back and forth with suppliers and 3rd parties concerning technical issues;
- Providing feedback about production and commissioning;
- HBO or University degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum of 4-5 years relevant working experience;
- Experience in the engineering of complex loaded structures, most preferably in wind turbine design;
- Knowledge of Dutch and English in both word and writing;
- Experienced user of FEM (Ansys) software and CAD packaging like Solid Works, PDM;
- Pro-active attitude, team player, eager to learn, willing to contribute within a growing organization.
A unique opportunity to become part of an international, innovative and high tech environment that offers space to develop your ideas.
XEMC Darwind is a highly ambitious company that contributes to the worldwide transition towards our future sustainable energy supply. We are an open, forward-thinking employer and offer you - besides attractive employment conditions – a challenging career path.
Have we challenged you?
Please send in your application and resume to XEMC Darwind B.V., f.a.o. Mr. Liangqing Feng via firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition based on this advert is not appreciated.